If you are into running, trekking, traveling, camping, mountain climbing or any other extreme sport, then you need appropriate apparel to go with it. With the new winter collection of Patagonia Jackets, fight those extreme winds with the best of the jackets. Check out these new selections of Patagonia jackets and see which one is meant for you.
Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Fleece Jacket
This warm polyester fleece is made as your favorite style sweater with a full-zip jacket dyed with a low-impact process.
- This easy-care Better Sweater Jacket has a soft fleece interior, a wool-knit face, and even after numerous washes, retains its shape and natural good looks.
- The front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure to keep the strong cold winds out.
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on the back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit, accentuate your shape and hugs to your waist.
- Interior drop-in pockets help to keep the things in your pocket safe and zippered hand warmer to keep your hands warm.
- The price set on this apparel is $139.00.
Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell Jacket
Simple and functional, the Torrentshell Jacket is created with 100% recycled nylon face fabric and is a great pick for environmentally-conscious consumers. It is waterproof and breathable, thanks to the H2No Performance Standard protection, which offers complete protection even on a rainy day. Some of the features of this jacket are:
- Consists of a two-way-adjustable hood and a laminated visor that rolls down and can be put back with a simple cord-and-hook design.
- The Microfleece-lined neck protects against water and breathable barrier provides comfort.
- There are minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps along the center-front zipper that create a zipper-garage chin guard.
- The jacket is provided with two zippered hand-warmer pockets, which also acts as venting pit zips. Both of which are with welted exterior storm flaps and durable water repellent treated zippers.
Patagonia Baby Furry Friends Hoody
If you’re searching for a warm and comfy hoodie for your kid, then this Patagonia jacket is a smart pick because:
- the Baby Furry Friends Hoody acts as a warm, protective hoody jacket which is 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile, double-faced fleece.
- this bear cub-style hoodie consists of a three-panel hood with added ears.
- the same fabric patch is used on the pockets as a hand-warmer.
- the zipper garage is added to the center-front zipper to cheat winds.
- the soft cotton twill tape is added on the inside of the neck and a zipper pull to keep the baby comfortable.