Apple has introduced its latest smartwatch series, the Apple Watch Series 4. It has been fundamentally restructured and re-engineered to help you stay even more lively, healthy, and connected. Let’s have a look at the new models and designs of Apple watch series 4. Let us take a look at the different Apple watch collection launched.
Apple Watch Series 4
From its curved corners and its all‑new display to the architecture of the S4 chip, each and every detail has been carefully and considerately thought out.
- This series of Apple Watches has the largest display to date with narrower borders and enable a viewing area that’s over 30% larger.
- With its curved corners precisely matching the radius of the case it creates a more pleasing, continuous appearance, enhancing the user experience.
- This design also allows touch surface area to extend to its farthest, optimizing it for a better experience.
- The price of Apple Series 4 starts at $399.
Apple Watch Nike+
Apple Watch Nike+ is designed for keeping you fit and healthy. With the Nike Run Club app, you can tap into a world of different workouts and experts. Apple Watches and Nike together will help you build the endurance and strength to take your fitness to a next level.
- Apple Watch Nike+ Series 4 is now coming with a Nike Sports Loop band, which is woven with a special reflective thread.
- There are even more reasons to make the Nike Run Club app a part of your daily routine. You get a new Audio Guided Run every week with the voice of a guest coach.
- Get detailed in-run stats and metrics, and enjoy cheers and encouragement with new custom motivating soundtracks.
- The price of Apple Series 4 Nike+ starts at $399.
Apple Watch Hermès:
The latest Apple Watch Hermès collection showcases a set of bold and colorful leather bands that goes perfectly with a delightful new watch face designed with Apple Watches.
- The iconic Double Tour band by Hermes wraps elegantly twice around the wrist, paired with a 40mm.
- The Single Tour band is available in four colors with stainless steel cases in two sizes.
- The Single Tour Rallye references the design of the classic Hermès driving glove.
- The Single Tour Deployment Buckle opens with a click of the two side buttons, and the band fits comfortably and securely.
- The price of Apple Series 4 with Hermes bands starts at$1,399.00.