A bedspread drapes the entire bed at a time that includes mattress, box-spring and pillows, all the way down to the floor. A quilt-like stitching, scalloped hems and other types of decorative finishes add an extra layer of style and sophistication to the whole setup. This article gives you a glimpse into the various deals on bedspreads.
UGG Blake Collection
Would you like to come home to a cozy and comfortable bedroom? With the UGG Blake Bedspread collection, that is exactly what’s waiting for you.
- Herringbone stripes delicately patterned over the soft cotton fabric with a playful tassel trim for a stylish flair.
- The bedspread is 100% cotton and will require spot clean.
- Both King bedspread and Queen bedspread measures at 102″ W x 120″ L.
- The price set for this collection is $149.99 for Queen Bedspread by Bed Bath & Beyond.
- The price set for this collection is $179.99 for King Bedspread by Bed Bath & Beyond.
Madison Park Quebec Reversible Bedspread Set
What if you open your bedroom door and find the French countryside? This is what it would feel like with the Madison Park Quebec Reversible Bedspread Set. Imprinted with a tonal floral stitch pattern, this beautiful bedding instantly creates an aura that is simply serene.
- Reverse side opens to a soft brushed fabric.
- The material of this set of bedspread is 100% polyester microfiber with 100% cotton fill.
- And the best part is, it’s completely machine washable.
- The price set for the Twin collection is $55.99 from Bed Bath & Beyond.
- The price set for the King collection is $129.99 from Bed Bath & Beyond.
Queen Elizabeth Bedspread
Being a genuine reproduction of a real handcrafted masterpiece from the era of Elizabeth, this Queen Elizabeth Bedspread is still a choice of many people.
- This bedspread features an elegant center medallion and flowers woven in a heavyweight puffed pattern.
- The pattern gives a certain grace and clarity to this classically designed bedspread.
- The Queen Elizabeth bedspread is one of the Bates’ most popular bedspreads since its first production and has also been known as the “Elizabethan Court.”
- Made in the country, this bedspread is 100% Preshrunk cotton that is machine washable.
- The price for this Twin collection is $160 by Bates.
- The price for this Full collection is $190 by Bates.
- The price for this Queen collection is $220 by Bates.
- The price for this King collection is $240 by Bates.
Give a new style and elegance to your bedroom with bedspreads of your choice.