Handbags hold different value for different people. Some individuals use it to make a style statement while for others, it is a basic necessity. Some people prefer backpacks while other prefer clutches. Some base their buying decision on the color while others worry over the pattern of the handbags. Luckily, buyers have many choices and options today. A select few choose to purchase designer handbags that set them apart from others. Moreover, designer handbags can give shoppers an elegant and sophisticated look.
If you can manage to snag a designer handbag on sale, you are sure to make many heads turn. If you’re planning on investing some money on a designer bag, you can wait for sales during the Labor Day, Black Friday, or for the Spring Sale, Clearance Sale, etc. Here are a few tips that will help potential buyers while shopping for a designer handbag on sale.
- Designer sales happen twice a year, Memorial Day and Black Friday.
- However, sale policies and practices vary from one retailer to another. Some websites host a sale twice a year and publicly announce it while others host sales throughout the year.
- The products that go on a sale are mostly seasonal, so one needs to be flexible.
- While most shoppers opt for the most famous online luxury retailers, one can also check small boutiques and other international sites for getting the best designer handbags on sale.
- One may get the biggest and best deals on designer handbags at discount-only websites, like Barneys Warehouse or THE OUTNET. However, some of these products have been on sale for a long time, so there’s a chance
- that you might get bags that are out of fashion. So, you need to sort through the choices carefully before making a decision.
- Keep your hopes in check as your favorite handbag may not even go on sale.
There are many outlets and online websites that provide designer handbags on sale. Here are a few of them:
- Macy’s: Macy’s offers a sale on the best designer handbags like MICHAEL Michael Kors, Dooney & Bourke, etc.
- Bloomingdale’s: They offer discounts on brands like MARC JACOBS, Rebecca Minkoff, Botkier, etc.
- Neiman Marcus
- Barneys New York
There are many more stores that you can check out for sales on the best designer handbags. Here is a list of some bags that you can purchase:
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Signature Whitney Medium Tote is available for roughly $89.93.
- The White Dooney & Bourke Pebble Small Lexington Tote available for nearly $118.80. You can get an extra 30% off on using some coupon codes.
- The Mini Grind Leather Crossbody by MARC JACOBS is on sale and is now available for $206.50 approximately.
- Love Small Chevron Quilted Leather Crossbody from Rebecca Minkoff is now available for a price of around $146.25.
- Maya Leather Tote by Kate Spade New York is available for nearly $208.60 at Bloomingdale’s.
There are many more designer handbags available on sale. So, before you shell out the full price for a designer bag, do check out the sale section.